Endorsement

It was windy like storm when I awoke. Ah.. I thought it was raining hard as well. It was still dark but I had to be ready by 6:15. I got up before 5 o’clock, had morning drink, and read. Knowing Mama, actually I was a bit nervous because she couldn’t tolerate a minute late. Mama too was a bit nervous seeing me went on with my pace. And Mama’s friend was wondering as I hadn’t showed up when everyone was ready. Anyway, I made it just on time.
Mama’s birthday was again celebrated with her sports friends. This time we went to a farm in Lawang, 20 km from Malang. The farm owner’s mother came with us in the car. It’s a very nice place with lots of vegetables, fruits, and food of course. About 70 Mama's friends were present. It’s like picnic for them. They looked happy and although they are senior, they still acted like school kids when together. They teased each other during photo sessions, and other programs: sing and dance.
It was fun for us, Mama's small family in Malang. Uncle, cousin, nephew, and crew attended. Uncle brought door prize (not a real lucky draw since everyone got present in the end). He prepared it all day yesterday, the numbered tickets and the prize: pots of roses and apple products. It was a fun surprise for everyone.
It’s nice to see many new faces all morning. I talked with many of Mama’s friends. I’m glad that Mama has started to introduce me with special remark This is my second daughter, she lives in Ubud. Finally, she endorsed my new life. Yippee! When we got home around 1 o’clock, I felt like I’ve finished the day. I must have sounded happy, a good friend confirmed after talking with me.
In the evening, we indulged ourselves with after-celebration party. We had junk food for dinner!
Photo of us today.