Monday, February 13, 2006

No Plan

It’s Monday again. Time to check what to do this week; how to fill the week at the fullest! Wednesday is around the corner; ladies bazaar at Citos. Like an ‘obligation,’ tho it’s a nice thing to do and it’s only once a week. Should not be a big problem for a ‘rewarding’ time like meeting new and old people. So I texted AT, UB team, to get a ‘kick’ to face Wednesday. He he… I texted wrong person if I expected a kick.

Most of my cousins, especially AT and RI, are ‘last minute’ planners. They called it “mood check.” They don’t plan ahead; very not me. It annoyed me most of the time cos very ‘unreliable.’ I could not plan my day cos sometimes my day was 'determined' by them, tho actually I was the one who made them determined my day! They made me ‘took the lesson’ of having PLAN B in short notice. Nothing is certain, sure!

I have trained myself the last one year to not to plan way ahead of time; especially when it involved many parties. I once experienced wasting a cheap return ticket to UPG cos I was too sure that everything -- that involved many parties -- would go as planned. And cheap ticket became 'expensive' cos of lots of restriction applied; no reschedule, no reroute, no refund. I could also have ticket to a destination one month / two weeks ahead of time (when I was in full control, but who could be one always?). Or I can plan my week before even the week starts. And I'm stick to that, I can go ‘mad’ if a plan should change. Grr…

Now I’m into better, tho still some aspects of planning stay. I went thru big things the last few days without planning ahead. I didn’t even want to think about it, tho I knew months ago, let alone planning. And I managed to pass the days nicely. Today too was nice. I didn’t plan my morning but it turned out OUTRAGEOUSLY. I didn’t plan to have facial and I had it. I didn’t plan to shop and I got two nice skirts. It was not about Plan B; but better, no plan! My day was UNPLANNEDLY nice!

Note: Photo of asbak at Payon – Kemang.