Morning Communication
Aah.. it’s still 6:44 when Mama called. It’s already late I know, but I slept late -- or early -- last night, near 2:30. I checked on my new blog again. I was curious cos website was down earlier, my last posting was gone nowhere. Lucky it worked well. So I slept well too he he…
Okay. Mama called. She asked me whether I would be home on the 18th for her 71th bday. Oh oh so hard to tell her that I would not. She’s going to host over 80 pax again that day and she needs my room – for what I don’t have idea. So she’s ‘happy’ that she could accept the possibility of hosting the event. She loves to be 'surrounded' by many people… I must say. Ya I felt bad, but sure I will pay a visit the week after.
As I had woken up, I replied to two texts I hadn’t replied yesterday. I did it while still lying in bed. Then a text went thru, then another one, then the reply, then I forwarded, then new text again, then another reply/ies… I was stuck in bed with so many texts for 30 minutes! My. In 45 mins, I have: talked to Mama, arranged time to pick up a friend-relative tomorrow, arranged staff to pick up catalog at friend’s auction house, arranged sending my promised-donation for children in Kulon Progo – Yogya (I mistakenly put my wallet in the luggage on the way back from Sin. Got it back 100% after passing Garuda system was something worth ‘celebrated.’), replied to electrician-boy-in-Ubud’s text who ‘reminded’ me of his ‘presence,’ and finally booked for pedicure girl today. All by TEXTS in 30 mins!! No one ‘wants’ to talk, text more then ha ha. But yes, I feel more convenient texting especially in odd hours when most people are still on their own biz. Got things done without ‘robbing’ anyone’s time. But perfect, all done before 7:30. Like my day is well planned ahead, and nice to share attention in the morning to loved ones…
This is how I end my morning. My day starts now…
PS: Picture was taken last June in Sunda Kelapa area, in front of Museum Bahari. Communication means is everywhere..