I Set Up SECOND Blog!!

This is my second blog in two days. My first blog took four days before first kick. Not so bad. The idea to have this one came when I was in shower this morning. I kept thinking about the one that I had set up. I liked that one but not so easy to share with loved ones cos I put my thoughts there. What’s wrong with that? Nothing. But knowing me, loved ones may find me in “different frame,” especially ones who don’t follow my life closely as week by week. Mungkin.
Anyway, here it is. I have new blog for my daily life. I love my life. I like to share it with loved ones but I often had ‘problem’ cos I was too lazy to write same email in different styles to different style of people. I remember one time my Sis claimed that I never wrote her but I wrote many to my high-school pal. Uh oh that hit me! Yaa what happened? Then I observed why.. In one of my ‘short’ considerations, I sent my Sis SECOND HAND email, meaning, forwarded or BCC-ed email which I sent TO other. So mean me! In love we cannot share second hand stuff, all has to be personalized. It was bad me. Good she could take it well tho I knew that that’s not what she wanted. So I got better next time, but wrote her very short between my squeezed time. I hardly wrote same stories twice cos of different styles. Good I thought about blog this morning. Yes, why didn’t I start to share it in a “bulletin.” One style for everybody. Actually, no style! It’s bulletin. Enough with background why this blog exists. I’m going to start my first posting..