Yes, would be great!!!

It’s so nice to hear an uplifting tune in the morning. My friend in Manila and I got engaged in a nice chat after a long time this morning. It came often we found an idea to spend time together while doing something productive. Girlish thing. We were so excited with the idea and will cook it in the coming days so that can make it happen next month. I enjoy great ideas!!
I feel I'm back to normal this morning. Oh so nice!!! I love technology!! Any kind. Now since the Internet age, I surfed the Internet to get an idea what I suffer from when I’m not well. Just Google the symptom or put in search in Webmed then bang! That’s what I did yesterday before contacted my doctor-friend. That later I also checked out the composition of the medicine he texted me. If I feel comfortable then I move on to buy so I did yesterday. I don’t want to just swallow whatever a doctor gives me like my friend who got twice of not suitable medicine for him in the only clinic in Ubud. I have warned him once but he didn’t take time to check it out in the Internet the other day when he had his face all swollen because of the medicine. Auch!
So I’m a happier girl this morning although it’s still pouring outside. I really miss Ubud sun. It’s hard to imagine days with sun in Bali these days. I did light laundry for the sake of doing something. I have some business to be done this week as I’m going to host some friends from Jakarta this weekend before my trip to Java. It’s so nice to anticipate some nice things in the coming weeks. That’s all I need… great activities!!!
While I anticipate some great activities, I also dropped one today. I was kindly asked to help out in collecting information on some museums in Bali a few weeks ago that I’d agreed to do. I had been given a deadline that I sweetly disobeyed since I prefer to use my own time frame (that I know the limit). But it seems the guy who asked me didn’t agree with my plan to use phone-call approach to gather the information for time efficiency. Well, I haven’t tried but I believe in doing things via phone calls these days. I decided to use the approach after I had a look at the chart I need to fill in. Being impatient he was, he took back the assignment that I gladly gave it back. Visiting over 10 museums in Bali for ‘simple’ questions to fill out a chart? I appreciate if he respects my approach too. I remembered friends who have reminded me several times to set a limit in helping out an organization. A volunteer work is always fun to do but if it’s taken up your time and energy in the end then you need to set a limit. I agree. I don’t let it saps my initial spirit to help.
That is fine. Another item is ticked off.
Interesting men-wear shop in Delft – Being There.