Terimakasih sudah mendengarkan.

A friend thanked me for having listened to him venting. I had no problem at all. The past days I have listened to some ‘parties’ about the other ‘parties.’ They just needed my ears not my opinion so I happily lent without taking side. I care about people who prefer to let their hearts burdened by anger and ego especially in this special day – end of Ramadhan month – when we are supposed to cleanse ourselves from dislikes. I wished them having a peaceful heart to welcome idul fitri tomorrow.
I’m getting used to Ubud’s erratic weather with sun and drizzle. I started the day with standing with blank mind on the bridge in my garden at 7 in the morning. My soul was still scattered when I pressed oranges in the kitchen and heard my windows rattling. Learning the earthquake was quite serious, I decided to get out of house. Before left through the front door, I looked at a sculpture shaking on its pedestal but I decided to just leave everything. I heard some stuff in bedroom had fallen.
I was so afraid of losing my house when I fixed my gaze at ‘bale’ pavilion's roof that swayed so hard. I whispered a silent wish for earth to stop moving. It stopped the next second. I waited for a while before entered house. The Ganesh on pedestal in my bedroom was half hanging in the air. Glad that he was safe. My guardian. The rest were fine. Later CNN announced magnitude 6.4 with epicenter near Nusa Dua. No wonder it felt so strong.
I stayed home again making one last round of major schoonmaken. It’s done! I feel so good. It’s always nice to start things from zero, I could feel my creativity oozing by looking at 'potential materials' (not rommel): stone and paper. I would not start doing necklace and bracelet but would like to do something different.
I’m inspired by Time magazine’s report of this week about The Rise of the Ethical Consumer. It’s about American consumers are growing more socially responsible. I’m thinking about recycling and reuse more stuff I use in the house. I visited some websites mentioned in the report to find out what else people do to recycle and reuse. One of the movements is about what they call ‘the ethical wedding’ where they have an idea to have green wedding by recreating stuff for the celebration, even people don’t mind wearing wedding gown and shoes from Oxfam, not because they cannot afford a new one but simply because they appreciate the idea of reuse whatever have existed in the world. Hm… Kringloop?
What a special evening before Eid. I could only feel Eid is coming closer when I opened Facebook. My friends shared about their holiday with family in their hometowns. And Eid texts have started to pour in that I prefer to respond to each one personally without using template. This is my first Eid in my new hometown.
Today is dark moon but I’d like to share full moon in Den Haag.