Quest for Fire

I’m not a typical girl who likes talking about politics. I followed political news for the sake of ‘watching the world’ so I don’t take side and I don’t have opinion about anything happened in Indonesia and elsewhere. If I said something about it, not talked about it, I repeated a portrait – not my opinion.
Today I followed the American election via CNN online that updated every now and then. I did puzzle that had made me nervous because it hasn’t come to end and my stay has been near to end. My friend texted me that she felt very emotional about the possibility of Obama wins. That’s when I realized that actually I could watch TV. How could I forget about the option? So I watched both nice speeches.
So I congratulated my two close friends who were big fans of Obama. The one in Jakarta had made talking about American politics last week that I was surprised myself I could enjoy talking about politics actually. I enjoyed the talking if my interlocutor didn’t take side or had strong opinion about one side. Otherwise, I would just enjoy listening to her/his opinion and didn’t participate much. Again, I’m not interested in being involved in an ‘argument’ (if we happen to be on opposite sides).
I had nice afternoon and evening with people who deal with art. The Chinese-New Yorker creates silver jewelry. I liked to see her passions. She is a gemologist, she combines her passion for stone and jewelry. I observed how she does business from home. I admired.
The Filipino guy I met in the evening is an art gallery owner in a big mall. He has quite a good eye for art only he needs to spread his wings, I feel. If he travels to Indonesia then he would learn more about variety and quality. I know he could be much better than what he had done. He has gripped the market already. The most important thing.
Both artists have rekindled my passion for both forms of art. That’s what I need at the moment.
Picture of San Sebastian Church’s door.