Black frm [sic] cleaning?

A friend asked when I said my hands were black. Yes, from touching dusty stuff around living room. I made major change in the living room today. I moved furniture to get different atmosphere. My drive was so high that I could do anything even moved the big Chinese cabinet. My girls and I did it with trick. Also when three of us lifted the heavy Buddha torso made of lava stone. I’m proud of my girls. They worked fast in cleaning so we could finish our project a bit pass noon then I continued tidying up by myself till late afternoon. We were all sweaty!
I was just amazed (again) to see sea of stuff around house. I thought I had managed to keep the house ‘slim.’ Apparently, I was not so successful. I found some 50 CDs among many that I would like to download on my iTunes. So I did while kept moving things and cleaning. I also noticed that electric appliances went broken when not used often. After released my big projector TV last week, today I found out many appliances are broken that only a sound system survives. I need to get an AUX cable to connect to iPod, my only entertainment at the moment.
As far as I have tried not to shop, I still had to face mountains of unused stuff. It's hidden inside cabinets and in places eyes could not spot immediately. The other day I asked my friend to show me her cabinet to keep oleh-oleh since I saw her bought tons of pearls every time we went to pearl market. And she travels a lot so I… suspected. I was almost fainted when she opened the cabinet. Loaded with stuff from top to bottom! Things from pearl market in Manila, Chatuchak in Bangkok, a market in Shanghai, Stanley market in Hongkong… The good thing about her, she labeled some plastic bags with name so it's assigned. But… I could also see the extra or bags without label. The I-may-need stuff. I was overwhelmed. It was not the first time I saw such view. I helped several foreigner friends moved from Indonesia to handle the humongous amount of stuff.
Anyway, look who’s talking? Mine was not that humongous compares to my friends’ scale but to mine still. I didn’t think twice when put things in trash and to-go bags. No sentimental consideration at all. My girls looked happy to see the space 'grew' bigger. They didn’t know that actually it’s manipulation of effect. By moving a big cabinet from main sight, I could create a totally different mood to the room. I’m satisfied. I still have minor things to do in the morning like change wall hanging and remove anything under table. Not clutter but decoration. I just need to move it to create even simple look.
My friends already set time to meet tomorrow. It’s been awhile since we gossiped, she said. True! Think I can leave the air-conditioner-man with my girls. I asked him to come over to check all air-conditioners in the house. Only 2 out of 7 work properly.
Chiko and PCF’s teddy bear.